1. Excuse me, do I know you?
Hi there buddy. What’s up? I’m Sivashanmugam, call me Siva. I was so bored with my life, I fabricated this blog (Sapienthoughts) out of thin air. I love reading, gaming and sneaking icecreams into my bedroom at 2 in the morning. I consider myself a minimalist, a fitness enthusiast and a health junkie. I’m 21 years old, doing my senior year in an engineering college.
2. So what’s this blog about?
My brain is the laziest organ you could ever find. Brute force to begging. I tried it all, but my brain never moves from his cosy bed. So, in an attempt to piss him off, I learn and write about self-help based on what I call the 3P’s – Not Pizzas, Popcorn and Peanut Butter. But Personal experience, Psychology and Philosophy. Educating my lazy brain and hopefully others during the process. If that sounds like your cup of tea, hop in!
3. Why should I read your blog when there are a million other blogs out there?
You don’t need to. I’m just a guy who writes stuff on the internet to educate my sluggish brain. But before you close this tab and go on with your day, I have a few things to say
- If you’ve read my work, Thank You! It means a lot.
- If you haven’t, just give it a try. You’ll love’em. Here’s one.
- I write what I believe in/ what works for me.
- I don’t have all the answers, but I promise you’ll learn a newer way of looking at the world. If not the world, at least a specific part of your life.
- I don’t promise you any “life-changing results”. They’re kinda overrated by the way.
4. Is there any way I could get in touch with you?
5. This seems interesting. My brain’s lazy just as yours. Can you help me piss off my brain too?
Oh sure, why not? Just drop your email in the signup form below, and you’ll be notified with my new articles and 1 interesting idea every Sunday. You’ll get a habits ebook as a gift too!
6. Are there any notable works of yours?
7. What books do you read? Do you have any other recommendations other than the ones on your blog?
8. Can I go now? Because my dog’s growling at me for not taking her for walk
Gubbye! And say hi to your dog for me.