THE BEST BOOKS I’VE EVER READ
The following books are the best ones I’ve come across, sorted into categories. If in case you want to know what I’m currently reading, check out my Goodreads profile.
Full Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. By purchasing through these links I get a tiny commission at no extra cost to you.
This tiny income helps to keep the blog ad-free. And it would be of huge support if you buy any of these books through these links.
I’ve tried to list the cheapest version possible while I add these books. However if you can find a more cheaper version go with that one.
Last updated: 10th December 2020
- Summerhill: A Radical approach to child rearing by A.S.Neil (This book is often out of stock/ Very expensive, So prefer a ebook version)
- Candide by Voltaire
To make your life less of a mess
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- This is water by David Foster Wallace (Prefer ebook if possible as paperback edition is expensive)
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The subtle art of not giving a f*ck by Mark Manson
To broaden your perspective
To improve your relationships
- Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar by Cheryl Strayed
- Models attract women through honesty by Mark Manson
To improve your writing
- Still Writing by Dani Shapiro